Using our 'Click & Collect' service or having your car delivered through Interest Free 4 Cars
If you are using our 'Click & Collect' service or having your vehicle delivered the terms and conditions of your sale will change. To ensure you fully understand how this effects your purchase please carefully read the points below
Click & Collect
• For reasons of fraud prevention, we are only able to hand over the vehicle if we are satisfied with your proof of identification. Please ensure you bring a valid photo ID with you (such as a current driving licence or passport)
• We will not be able to release your vehicle or confirm your collection slot until we are satisfied all the documents have been received and meet our requirements.
• Collection of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time and location. We will ensure that safe distancing measures are being followed, operating a safe no contact hand over. Our Covid-19 response page has more details here.
• For reasons of fraud prevention, we are only able to deliver to your home address and prior to arranging delivery we will require a proof of your current address to be sent to us. This proof can be any of the following (driving licence / bank statement / utility bill - this must be dated within the last 90 days)
• Delivery of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time to your home address. Should you, for any reason, be unable to sign/accept this delivery on the agreed day then you will be liable for the cost of this and any subsequent charges to return it.
• Upon receipt of your vehicle it is imperative that you fully inspect its physical condition. Once you have signed to accept the vehicle we unfortunately cannot accept liability for any damage which was not noted when the vehicle is signed and agreed for by yourself at delivery.
• We can only deliver to your home address and you must be present at time of delivery as no other person can sign for the vehicle on your behalf. The delivery driver will need you to provide your driving licence as proof of ID.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to both Click & Collect and Home Delivery
• You are entitled to a “cooling off period” in which you can change your mind about your purchase. This period begins from the day you collect your vehicle or it is delivered to you and is valid for 15 days.
• If you wish to return your vehicle then we must be notified in writing within this 15-day period. Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you to acknowledge receipt and make arrangements for your order to be cancelled.
• Your vehicle must be returned to us within 48 hours of your cancellation. This period will begin from the day we acknowledge your rejection request. Any extension to this period will be at our discretion and additional charges may be incurred.
• Your refund will be made within 15 days of the vehicle being returned to us. This 15-day period will begin from the day we sign to accept the return of the vehicle to our premises.
• You are liable for the vehicle from the point of collection or delivery. If you choose to cancel within your cooling off period, then you remain liable for the vehicle until it is returned and signed for by ourselves. You will be liable, and charged, for any damage present which was not noted when you accepted the vehicle. Any cost will be deducted from your final refund amount or charged to you and we will require the funds to be with us within 72 hours.
• To receive a full refund, a maximum additional mileage of 250 miles from the recorded delivery mileage is allowed. If you cover any additional mileage, then an excess mileage charge of £1.00 per mile will be deducted from your final refund amount or charged to you and we will require the funds to be with us within 72 hours.
• You must make your own arrangements for the return of the vehicle if you decide to cancel.
• If you decide to return your vehicle, we will do all we can to find another vehicle for you to buy from our stock. If you decline or we are unable to find an alternative vehicle we won’t be able to return to you any vehicle you part-exchanged as part of the deal.
• If the agreed value of the vehicle you part-exchanged was less than the amount used to settle the finance agreement of the vehicle you part-exchanged (known as negative equity) then you are liable for this difference and this amount will be deducted from your final refund amount or charged to you and we will require the funds to be with us within 72 hours.
• No refund will be made until the vehicle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount, then you will be made aware of that amount prior to the refund.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights